1. Responsible for the overall management of the game in Japan, including but not limited to business, operations, expansion, etc;
2. Responsible for the development and cooperation of promotion channels corresponding to overseas markets, and the maintenance of overseas cooperative partnership;
3. Responsible for planning and managing overseas marketing activities and accomplishing performance target, establishing a good brand;
4. Responsible for conducting overseas market research and competitive product analysis; promoting project establishment, implementation, and achieving goals based on the results of the research and analysis;
5. Responsible for the localization of overseas game versions; making game operation plans based on local conditions; promoting implementation and monitoring operation results.
1. 3-5 years’ business experience in the Internet overseas market; familiar with the overseas market; able to travel and work independently overseas, with strong market development ability;
2. Language skills, Japanese can be used as a working language;
3. Excellent team management experience, able to independently responsible for team management and operation;
4. Interested in games, and have a certain understanding of the Internet industry.